Beg for Mercy Shannon Dermott

Tuesday 8 November 2011.

My Rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, I did enjoy this book a lot but there was just a couple of things that kind of bothered me. For the first half of the book I could not put it down, it was fantastic. Mercy had great guys who were interested in her and I loved them all haha. Couldn't decide which I preferred. But from then, Mercy seemed to just keep doing the same kind of stupid things with other guys, just a in a different place, and Luke kept forgiving her?? There was a secret that everyone else seemed to be in on besides Mercy and the reader and when it did come out, it didn't seem to be that big a deal, I couldn't understand why she hadn't been told, if even just for her safety. I found the ending to be a bit disappointing and a bit rushed.  Despite the negativity here, I did enjoy it, as I said, and I am looking forward to reading the next in the series. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes the YA paranormal romance genre. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |