Her Dark Destiny (Hunters of the Dark #1) by Dave Ferraro

Tuesday 8 November 2011.


I really really like this book, I just couldn't put it down. I found it to be totally unpredictable and was shocked at times when things went a certain way. The author gave good descriptions of the characters and I felt like I got to know them all. The story was also told from other characters POV too at times which I liked. The main character Shanna was very likeable but my favourites were Jordan and Damien. I loved the romances in this and I was definitely in favour of the bad boy vampires. Team Damien all the way. I was left with a few unanswered questions but Im hoping they will be answered throughout the series. I liked it so much that I am going to buy the next in the series now as I cant wait to see what happens next. I would definitely recommend this book.

Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |