A Demon Made Me Do It by Penelope King

Thursday 12 January 2012.


A Demon Made Me Do It (Demonblood  Series #1)
Published: 14th July 2011
Publisher: Ascendence Press
ISBN: 0615490034


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Liora has a secret. She shares her body with a demon, Lucky. During daylight, Liora has her time, but once darkness falls, Lucky takes over. She is a justice demon and travels through the demon portal to hand out that justice. Liora is a sweet, pleasant girl who wouldn't harm a fly while Lucky has a bad attitude and is constantly angry and seeking revenge on the demons who killed her two best friends and split her soul in two. And then they both meet and fall for, the handsome Kieron.


From the first paragraph I found this book really easy to read. I liked the authors writing style a lot and the book just flowed. I liked the story and I really liked Liora and felt for her situation and wanted things to come good for her. But I hated Lucky and this made the book kind of frustrating for me. I enjoyed the story lines that involved her, I just would have preferred them from someone else's POV. I could not stand that Kieron liked her too. She was sooo different from Liora that it seemed a bit impossible he could really care about them both. I don't think I have ever disliked a character in a book so much, even when they were the "evil villian".


I will definitely read the next book because I am hooked now and really want to see what happens next.



Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |