Quote of the Week #5

Friday 17 February 2012.







This is my weekly meme where I post one of my favourite quotes. Feel free to join in. I do it on Friday but you can do it any day of the week you choose just post your link in a comment below. 




This week my quote comes from Darkride by Laura Bradley Rede. You can see my review here.

“The clock is ticking. I should be leaving right now. But what I want to do is take Cicely in my arms and press her up against me hard enough to make her not care that I'm messing up her lipstick. I want to pick her up and carry her back through that doorway. We're only a few strides from the couch, only one rip away from ruining that expensive fabric, the dress she must have bought to wear for him.”

2 Comments:

Cambria said...

what a cute meme! I love it. Sometimes a quote I read gets stuck in my head and this would be a great way to share it. :)

Cambria said...

what a cute meme! I love it. Sometimes a quote I read gets stuck in my head and this would be a great way to share it. :)

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |