Waiting on Wednesday #2

Wednesday 15 February 2012.


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

Balthazar by Claudia Grey


Haunted by memories from his first days as a vampire, Balthazar has spent hundreds of years alone—without allies, without love. When he emerges from his isolation to help Skye Tierney, a human girl who once attended Evernight Academy, Balthazar has no idea how dangerous it will be. Skye’s psychic powers have caught the attention of Redgrave, the cruel master vampire responsible for murdering Balthazar and his family four centuries ago. Having learned of Skye’s powers and the remarkable effect her blood has on vampires, he plans to use her for his own evil purposes. As they stand together to fight the evil vampire, Balthazar realizes his lonely world could finally be changed by Skye...just as Redgrave realizes that he can destroy Balthazar once and for all by taking her for his own.

In a story filled with forbidden love and dark suspense, one of the most beloved characters in Claudia Gray’s New York Times bestselling Evernight series will captivate readers with his battle to overcome his past and follow his heart.


I can't wait for this. Balthazar was my favourite character from the Evernight series and I hope to see him find love. I don't have too long to wait, it is coming in March :)


Pre-order the book: Amazon/The Book Depository

6 Comments:

Stepping Out of the Page said...

I've only read the first book in this series but I liked it enough! I'll have to read the next ones! Hope this book is as good as you expect!

Stephanie
- Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

Stepping Out of the Page said...

I've only read the first book in this series but I liked it enough! I'll have to read the next ones! Hope this book is as good as you expect!

Stephanie
- Please visit my latest post & if you haven’t already, enter my International Giveaway!

Unknown said...

I have only read the first book in this series but I'm still excited about this because I LOVE Balthazar! I do not like Lucas. Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

Ooo... I loved Balthazar too. He was also my favorite character from Evernight and I would love for him to find love. Good choice :) Thanks for visiting my WoW!

Elodie said...

I loved Balthazar as well and I'm really curious about this one .. I still need to read the fourth and last book in the Evernight series though !! Great pick ;)

Cambria said...

I read this whole series and I loved Balty too. Definitely want to read this! I can't wait for it!!! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |