In My Mailbox #13

Sunday, 18 March 2012.





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. This is where we share what we have bought/received/borrowed throughout the week.








I received these books for review this week


Illicit Magic (Stella Mayweather #1) Torn When Destiny Knocks (Destiny Saga, #1) The Weepers: The Other Life


Illicit Magic (Stella Mayweather #1) by Camilla Chafer
Torn by Ashley S. Morgan
When Destiny Knocks by Heather M. White
The Weepers: The Other Life by Susanne Winnacker




Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) Yesterday


Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Yesterday by C.K. Kelly Martin




I won this in a blog giveaway


Casey Barnes Eponymous


Casey Barnes Eponymous by E.A. Rigg




Thank you for stopping by. What was in your mailbox this week?

5 Comments:

Sam said...

Great haul this week, Suzanne! I hope you enjoy all those books, especially The Other Life. I read that a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I also can't wait to read your review for Outspoken! That book sounds really interesting. :)

Nicola (pocketfullofbooks) said...

You've just reminded me I need to get around to The Other Life! I've heard great things about it and I'm really excited to read it. :D

About print copies here- yup, I never buy in shops here because they either don't have them or they charge like 10 euro for a paperback. I use The Book Depository for everything. They have the hardback Spell Bound for 10 euro right now. http://www.bookdepository.com/Spell-Bound-Hex-Hall-Novel-Rachel-Hawkins/9781423121329 and there seems to be a paperback one here available right now http://www.bookdepository.com/Spellbound-Rachel-Hawkins/9781847387240 for 7 euro. They often become available before their official publication date!

Happy reading, Suzanne!

Kristin@BloodSweatandBooks said...

I reviewed The Other Life a little over a week ago and loved it. I can't wait for my physical copy to come in the mail. I need to check out Yesterday.


IMM Or Check MyInternational Giveaway

Giselle said...

Great haul! The Other Life sounds really awesome!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Giselle from Book Nerd said...

Great books you got! Some of these I haven't even heard about :)

---
Giselle from booknerd.ca
In My Mailbox

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |