Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday 6 March 2012.




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. You know the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page and share a two sentence teaser with us (no spoilers!). Be sure to tell us about the book, so we can add it to our TBR list!



This week my Teaser comes from BaSatai: Outside In by Suzan Battah


"You came to find Karhl. I really thought you wouldn't. You were so absorbed with Lily," she said. Rafael's eyes darkened as he shook his head. "I didn't come for him." Her jaw tensed. I should have known. "Then go away." He held up his hands before she could say anything else. "I'm here for you, to help you, to make sure you stay alive because your so stubborn you won't give up looking for the walking dead!"

11 Comments:

Freak-YA-tastic said...

Hi!

I have an ARC of this book too. I'm going to read it next week. Your teaser is appealing. :)

Thank you for stopping by on my blog and I've got two giveaways too. It's all YA books if you're interested.

Jen said...

This sounds interesting.

My Teaser Tuesday

Michelle Chew said...

Read the summary from Goodreads. Sounds like she is going to have a difficult life. Great teaser! (made me hunt for the summary to know more! ^^)

Thanks for dropping by Michelle Chew Writes.

Happy reading!

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

Ok just the few lines posted are imteresting...are they hunting for zombies or something else? I am going to head over to GR and read the synopsis. plus what an intersting title.

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

No zombies, vampires or werewolves in this Heidi, something totally different, the BaSatai

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I definitely wonder what's going on here. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Intriguing! I wonder what is going on with Lily and Karhl.

Jennifer @ Bad Bird Reads said...

OMG, so intriguing. Great teaser. Thanks for sharing and stopping by.

Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

Unknown said...

Now I wonder what is going to happen! WOW! Here is my FIRST Teaser Tuesday on Cabin Goddess! It is from Shannon Mayer's New release

TUESDAY TEASE #1 - Ingredients of a Cauldron

Val said...

Oh wow this one looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Here's my Teaser Tuesday

Valerie
StuckInBooks

What's Beyond Forks? said...

This is a great teaser! It makes me want to know more. I'll have to check it out on Goodreads.

Thanks for stopping by my blog too. :o)
Gabby @ What's Beyond Forks?

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |