My Quote of the Week #11

Friday 13 April 2012.


This is my weekly meme where I post one of my favourite quotes. Feel free to join in. I do it on Friday but you can do it any day of the week you choose just post your link in a comment below and I will check it out. 


Spellcaster (Spellbound, #2)

This week my Quote comes from Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz.


"Brendan, you would do it for her." "Yeah, but I'm the guy. I'm supposed to." I didn't stop myself from gagging at that statement. "What?" Brendan asked, surprised. "I love Emma. I want to protect her. Why does that offend you?" "Well, you love a really strong woman. Tough titties for you."


I love this lol, what do you think?



5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one! :D

Sam (Realm of Fiction) said...

Hehe. Nice quote! I wouldn't mind reading more. ;)

Unknown said...

haha I haven't read this series but I like the quote!

Nicola said...

You pick great quotes, Suzanne! Love this one!

Elodie said...

Great quote Suzanne :) !!

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |