Netgalley/Edelweiss Month with Book Passion for Life

Wednesday 15 May 2013.

I decided to take part in this Netgalley/Edelweiss month because I have so many review books to get through and this would give me a little bit of a kick. I still have books from 2012 so I'm really behind. I'm also taking part in a challenge for the month of May with a "Villains we Love to Hate" theme. I would love to be able to combine these two but I'm not sure if any of the review books I have would qualify, and I don't want to read reviews and risk spoiling any of them. So, I'm going to ask you, my lovely readers, for some help. If you have an extra minute, could you please look at my list of books below, and if you've read them, let me know if they'll fit with my challenge. I thank you all so much :)



So, anyway, here are a list of books that I definitely plan to read

Charm & Strange  Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2) This Girl (Slammed, #3) Unbreakable (Unravelling, #2)

Breathless (Elemental, #2.5) Spirit (Elemental, #3) The Pirate's Wish (The Assassin's Curse, #2) Elemental: The First (Primord, #1)

I'm looking forward to each of these books a lot. 

Are you taking part? If you are, leave me a comment to your post/shelf so I can see what books you plan to read this month.

11 Comments:

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I am working on the ARC challenge and so far doing pretty well. I hope you enjoy Unbreakable! Good luck with your challenge! I totally hear ya about the catching up!

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Charm and Strange! I just blogged about that on my "Waiting On" Wendesday post. How funny. You will have to let me know how it is!

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I've read the pirate's wish and it was FANTASTIC!! I am SO sad that it is only a duology!! good luck!!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Thanks Juhina. I loved The Assasin's Curse so I'm hoping to love The Pirate's Wish too. I think I'll be sad it's only a duology too :)

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I will, I'm really looking forward to it :)

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I'm getting through my review books at a decent pace, I'm just not doing very well at the actual review-writing. ;) I hope you enjoy your selection though! I've read all but This Girl and Elemental, and I liked every one.

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I usually write my review as soon as I finish the book. My memory is so bad that if I move onto another book, I struggle to remember what I need to for the review lol. I really need to start taking more notes :) I'm glad you've enjoyed most of these books, I'm looking forward to them all so hopefully I'll enjoy them too.

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I need to get my hands on a copy so I can read it as well. Perhaps Netgallery will be so kind :D

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I LOVED THE PIRATE'S WISH. haha. manic? maybe. You should def move that one to the top. ;)

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Dare You To and This Girl won't qualify and I don't know about the others. It's crazy how quickly those ARCs build up. I've been doing the sweep up your arcs challenge this month and I'm flying through the ARCs unfortunately I stayed requesting as quick as I was sweeping, so the stack is as high as ever!
Good luck catching up :)

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Thanks for your help Trish. And it's very hard to stop your finger from clicking on that request button lol. I've been trying to be really good this year :)

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |