With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent

Wednesday 22 May 2013.
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
Published: 5th April 2013
By: Mira Ink
Source: Copy from Publisher

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to applaud Rachel Vincent on how she ended this series. For me, it was just perfect. I finished this book with a big smile on my face, but then remembered it was all over and wasn't quite so happy then. I truly enjoyed this series from start to finish and it's one I'll definitely look forward to reading again in the future.

Avari is back, and once again threatening the people that Kaylee loves. When he takes someone close to her, she realises that he's never going to stop until he gets hold of her immortal soul. And maybe it's time for her to make the ultimate sacrifice.

This series is a firm favourite for me now, especially as the ending was something that I was extremely happy with. Many series that I had enjoyed throughout, were ruined for me by events in the last book and how the series was ended, ensuring that it was a series that I would be unlikely to pick up again, or to recommend.

I love the characters in these books. The way they interact with each other, the sarcasm, the humour, the bickering and especially, the awesome swoonworthy moments all endear these books to me. And no matter what happens, or what they go through, they're all there for each other 100 per cent.

The Soul Screamers series has many ups and downs, sad moments as well as happy. I actually changed Teams about halfway through, something I don't think I've ever done before or since, but Nash lost his appeal for me when he was addicted to demon's breath, whereas this was around the same time that Tod seemed to capture my attention more. And Kaylees too.

Kaylee has been a constant favourite protag of mine and Emma, one of my favourite best friend characters. What she goes through in this series really broke my heart and only endeared her to me even more, especially in this book.

This is truly a fantastic series that I would definitely recommend to paranormal readers, and I'm really sad that it has come  to an end. Bean sidhes were an original idea for me when I started this series, and I've yet to come across a book with anything similar. I'll definitely be making it my business to read Rachel Vincent's other series now.

Add to Goodreads

Purchase links: The Book Depository/Amazon

7 Comments:

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

The characters sound great, glad that you enjoyed. i haven't read this one yet

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I have only read the prequel and the first book. I would love to get back to this series sometime especially since I have heard such great things about it. It is nice that everything ended positive and you were satisfied that doesn't happen often.

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Sounds great, always a good sign when you finish the full series without getting disillusioned. I find that rarely happens me nowadays. 7 books though, that's a bit intimidating!

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Damn, I remember wanting to read the 1st book when it came out but never did.. Now it's the 7th book and the series is over. -sigh- I'm glad the series is good, though. One day I'll read it.

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

I've only read the first book in the Soul Screamers series yet Suzanne, but I'm glad that the rest of the series went on really strong for you. I can't wait to get back to this! :)

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

This series is a favourite of mine too, even though a couple of the books have been a little shaky for me. I'm so glad to hear that it ends well! I can't wait to get started on this book now, but it always sad when a series like this comes to an end. Lovely review, Suzanne!

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Great ending! Great series! So sad it is over! I miss Tod already!

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |