Quote of the Week 27/01/2012

Friday 27 January 2012.






This is my weekly meme where I post one of my favourite quotes. Feel free to join in. I do it on Friday but you can do it any day of week you choose just post your link in a comment below. 




This week my quote comes from Wraith by Edie Claire

“Zane," I whispered breathlessly, knowing it was wrong, but powerless to stop myself. "If things were different... if you were alive... and I was alive-" "Yes," he said immediately, interrupting me. He leaned in closer. His voice was no more than a whisper. "Absolutely, yes. Don't ever doubt it, Kali.”

1 Comentário:

The More the Merrier said...

Great Quote it really makes Wraith sounds interesting. I'll have to look into getting this book.
Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |