Creatura Nely Cab

Wednesday 9 November 2011.


I have just finished reading this book and I loved it! I am exhausted today having been up half the night reading because I couldn't put it down. It did have some similarities to Twilight/Edward but I love Twilight and Edward so this didn't bother me in the slightest. It had a strong main character in Isis and I enjoyed all the sub characters also. I did wonder where the story with Gabriel was going as it seemed to drag on a bit but I liked where it went in the end. The ending of this book was very good as a whole and what a cliffhanger. Please tell me there is a second in the series. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |