Immortal by Gillian Shields

Monday 7 November 2011.

This book was a very slow read.  Throughout the whole book nothing exciting happened and the end was a complete anit-climax. The Characters didnt stand out, most of the students were unfriendly as were the teachers. In my opinion, the school seemed too strict to be believeable. The main character, Evie was very boring and just obsessed over Sebastian all the time. I couldnt see where the attraction to him was coming from except that he was good looking, as he was very shallow and uninteresting. I did like the fact that you got to read Agnes's diaries to get the back story. I really struggled to finish this book. I will not be reading the next in the series.



Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |