Monday 5 December 2011.

In My Mailbox
By
Paranormal Book Fan


25th Nov to 9th Dec 


Hosted by the Story Siren




I borrowed these from the library this week




Marked (Soul Guardians #1)
by Kim Richardson
A Chance for Charity
by S. L. Baum
The Vampires Warden, S . J. Wright
Intuition  by J. Meyers
Shelter (Blood Haze  #1)
by Tara Shuler


Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy #1)
by Megg Jenson
The Soulkeepers (The  Soulkeepers #1)
by G. P. Ching
I found these free on Amazon.com




Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4)
Alyxandra Harvey
New Girl
by Paige Harbison
I received these for review from Netgalley



Bridger (Bridger #1)
and Forbidden (The Guardian Chronicles #1)
by Megan Curd

I received these from a R2R on Goodreads



Veiled Innocence (The Soul Cycle #1)
by Krystle Jones
I got these from the author

The Apocalyse Gene
by Suke Michelle and Carlyle Clark
 
I won this from Suke in a blog giveaway


Comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |