Teaser Tuesdays

Tuesday 31 January 2012.





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. You know the rules: grab your current read, open to a random page and share a two sentence teaser with us (no spoilers!). Be sure to tell us about the book, so we can add it to our TBR list!






This week my teaser comes from the book I'm currently reading and thoroughly enjoying, the Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa.






"Good idea," Puck echoed from the back of the cave. "Why don't you take the first watch, Prince? You could actually be doing something that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out with a spork." 
Ash's lips curled in a smirk. "I would think you're better suited to the task, Goodfellow," he said without turning around. "After all, that's what you're good at, isn't it? Watching?"

2 Comments:

Ning said...

I love Puck!! I've only read the first book in the series but I need to make time for the others!!

My FF

Ning

Unknown said...

Ooh! This makes me excited to read the next books in the series! I've just passed halfway in THE IRON KING...

Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |