Quote of the Week #7

Friday 9 March 2012.




This is my weekly meme where I post one of my favourite quotes. Feel free to join in. I do it on Friday but you can do it any day of the week you choose just post your link in a comment below. 







This week my quote comes from The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong, #3 in the Darkest Powers series





“You're crying?" he said.
"No, I- " I tore my gaze away. "Just dust. From the path. Simon's that way."
I tried to pass him, but he stooped, trying to get a loom of my face. When I wouldn't let him, he caught my chin. I jerked back, flinching at his touch, heart thudding at it, too.
I told myself Simon was wrong. I'd never be dumb enough to fall for Derek. But I had. With him so close, my stomach kept doing weird flips. It wasn't fear. It hadn't been fear for awhile.
"You have been crying," he said, voice softer.”


I absolutely love this series. Everytime I read the quotes I want to read the whole series again. Chloe and Derek are one of my favourite book couples 

2 Comments:

Emily said...

Great Post! I may borrow your quote idea

Suzanne (Parabooklover) said...

Thanks Emily. Work away, just leave a comment with the link if you do so I can look at yours too :)

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments so please feel free to post.

This is an award and tag free blog.

 
Paranormal Pages © Copyright 2010 | Design By Gothic Darkness |